Welcome to the Oak Tree Low Carbon Farm in the parish of Rushmere St Andrew to the East of Ipswich. Our aim is to create a financially viable and environmentally sustainable farm producing a plentiful and diverse supply of nutritious food for the community of people that works on the land. By teaching and demonstrating how this can be done we hope to encourage others to do the same. We are a not-for-profit social enterprise run by Community Interest Company (CIC) directors Joanne Mudhar, Tom Wilmot and Eric Nelson.
Community Supported Agriculture Scheme
Would you like to…
- Grow your own fresh vegetables, but struggle to find the time?
- Get involved in raising and caring for poultry?
- Meet likeminded people in a relaxed atmosphere?
- Make a real contribution to developing the local food economy?
- Unwind in a peaceful, natural environment?
… then join The Oak Tree Low Carbon Farm’s Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) Scheme!
Find out about shares in Oak Tree Pork from our very own rare breed pigs!
And we also now offer chicken’s eggs to our CSA members.
About the Oak Tree Low Carbon Farm
- take the virtual farm tour.
- visit The Oak Tree blog
- and read Joanne’s posts on The Oak Tree on the Guardian Gardening Blog.
Call Joanne Mudhar on 07954 289 490