” I am always looking for new recipes for the leafy vegetables. I loved this soup, tasty and quick to make“, Nadia
Ingredients (for 4):
- Roughly 7 or 8 chard leaves.
- 1 leek
- 1 potato
- 1 onion
- 1 garlic clove
- Vegetable stoc (optional)
- 4 spoons of heavy cream when serving (optional)
- A bit of oil. I used coconut.
- Wash and cut all vegetables in medium/small pieces.
- Heat the oil, cook the onion for a few minutes.
- Add garlic and cook for one minute.
- Add all vegetables and mix well.
- Cover with water. If using stock, add stock. If NOT using stock, add salt.
- Cook the soup. If using pressure cooker, it takes 5 minutes in a pressure cooker, longer in a normal pan.
- Mix in blender or hand blender.
- Serve with pepper and cream (optional)