- A bunch of kale
- Olive oil or Sesame oil or a mixture of both.
- Sea salt
- Toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180 C/ gas 4.
- Line baking tray with baking parchment.
- With a a knife or scissors carefully remove the leaves from the thick stems and cut or tear into bite size pieces.
- Wash and thoroughly dry kale with a salad spinner or kitchen cloth. Place kale into poly bag add some oil and salt and shake well to coat kale.
- Place on baking tray and bake until crisp but not burnt. 10 -15 minutes ….
- Before serving spread toasted sesame seeds (optional).
Enjoy your crisps!