Butter, cinnamon and salt are added to fresh pumpkin seeds before they are roasted. Tossing them in a little sugar afterwards gives you a delicious sweet-savoury snack
Total Time: 50 mins
- Prep: 10 mins
- Cook: 40 mins
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 200g pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons caster sugar
- Preheat oven to 150 C / Gas 2.
- Mix butter, cinnamon and salt together in a bowl.
- Place pumpkin seeds in a large bowl and pour butter mixture over seeds; toss to evenly coat. Spread coated seeds in a single layer onto a baking tray.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring occasionally, until seeds are lightly browned, about 40 minutes.
- Remove baking tray from oven; sprinkle sugar over seeds and stir until evenly coated.