A super-healthy side dish with lightly toasted almonds to give your cabbage some crunch
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- 1 Savoy cabbage, finely sliced
- 25g butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, sliced
- 1 rosemarysprig, leaves finely chopped
- 100g blanched almond
- Steam or microwave the cabbage until just cooked.
- Melt the butter with the oil in a large frying pan or wok, then add the garlic, rosemary and almonds. Cook, stirring the almonds for about 2 mins or until they start to brown. Tip onto a plate.
- Add the cabbage to the pan, stir in the leftover buttery juices, then return the almond mixture to the pan.
- Season well and tip into a serving dish.