Are you a company or individual who would like to support the farm? If so, you can make a donation here.
We also welcome funding for larger items of farm equipment – do get in touch if you would like more details at [email protected] And if you donate funding for larger items we can give you a mention on our Thank You page too 🙂
Finally, our low carbon philosophy means that seek to repair, re-use and recycle wherever possible. Your unwanted items might just be our treasures! Our members have been amazingly creative with bits of old wood and industrial bulk containers. And their creations have stood the test of time and we love them!
We are currently looking for the following – so if you are having a clear out – do let us know Thank you 🙂
- Industrial bulk containers (suitable for storing water)
- Wheel-barrows and trolleys suitable for use on rough ground
- Metal cupboard with shelves in for storage
- Heras fencing – even broken panels would be useful to us!
- Strong wire mesh or chicken wire
- Timber posts or lengths of timber suitable for outdoor use
- Timber pallets – if they are stamped HT or EPAL (heat treated) or KD (kiln dried). Sorry we cannot accept pallets marked MB as this means they have been chemically treated with the pesticide methyl bromide.
- Plastic crates for storing our veg and for use as our veg boxes
- Plastic guttering, downpipe, connectors etc