Welcome to The Oak Tree Community Farm
Enjoy freshly harvested vegetables in a weekly veg box and get involved helping out on the farm. Located on the outskirts of Ipswich, it’s a wonderful way to meet like-minded people in a relaxing atmosphere. Unwind, re-connect and discover your new happy place!
Would you like to…
- Enjoy a weekly veg box of freshly harvested food?
- Learn about growing food?
- Help to grow some of the food at the farm?
- Get involved in caring for our chickens and bees?
- Help to grow our chemical-free, low-carbon cut flowers
- Meet like-minded people in a relaxed atmosphere?
- Make a real contribution to developing the local food economy?
- Unwind in a peaceful, natural, green environment?
- Discover health, well-being and fitness benefits of working at the farm?
Every week we harvest a selection of seasonal veg at the farm and share it equally among our members for their veg boxes. The range of produce varies with the seasons throughout the year, but it is all fresh and nutritious, and grown without the use of any artificial chemicals.
We have four different types of membership depending on how much time you want to spend at the farm, and how much delicious freshly harvested veg you want.
Our most popular option with a veg box every week
A weekly veg box with reduced work hours
Get a veg box every other week
Relax and we’ll do the work for you