“Looking for a new way to use knobbly carrots?! Make this delicious quick and easy carrot salad“, Tom.
- Carrots, peeled
- Orange Juice (fresh is better but carton stuff is fine)
- Optional extras: Raisins, Olive oil, Toasted seeds e.g. pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, etc.
- Grate the carrots into a large bowl
- Add a generous slosh of orange juice to taste
- Add optional extras to taste.
That’s it! Even without the optional extras it’s tasty and healthy and keeps well for a day or so in the fridge.