A simple, healthy vegetable side dish that can be left to slow cook as you prepare your main dish
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 35 mins
- Small knob butter
- 2 carrots, cut into batons
- 1 Savoy cabbage, cut into 8 wedges attached at the core
- 100ml chicken stock
- Heat the butter in a pan, then add the carrots and sizzle for 1 min until glossy and coated.
- Nestle the cabbage wedges snugly in the pan and pour over the stock.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 30 mins until the cabbage has wilted and the carrots are tender.