This roasted acorn squash recipe is seasoned with rosemary and garlic.
Total Prep and Cook Time 30 minutes
- 6 cups cubed acorn squash
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons rosemary
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon coarse ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 475 degrees.
- Place acorn squash cubes on a large cookie sheet with raised edges.
- Drizzle olive oil over the acorn squash. Toss to coat.
- Sprinkle the rosemary, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and pepper over the acorn squash. Toss to coat.
- Spread the acorn squash pieces out evenly over the cookie sheet. Place in the oven and cook for 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes, flip the squash pieces over and cook for another 5 – 10 minutes or until the squash is fork-tender.