Total Prep Time: 40 minutes
- 2 acorn squash, seeds removed and cut into about 1 inch slices
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 1/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and fresh ground black pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup pomegranate seeds
- 2 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 400° F. and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the squash slices on the baking sheet and drizzle with about 1 tablespoon of olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss together until coated and then spread them out into a single layer.
- Roast on the middle rack of the oven for 25-30 minutes or until tender, flipping them over halfway through.
- Place the roasted squash slices on a serving platter and top with the pesto, feta, pomegranate seeds and pine nuts. Serve immediately.