Braised fennel with wine and honey
- 4 Fennel Bulbs,trimmed and quartered.
- 1/4 cup olive Oil
- 1/2cup chicken or vegetable Stock.
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 1 cup white wine
- 1 teaspoon mustard seed or Dijon mustard.
- Salt & pepper to taste.
- Place the fennel quarters in large deep skillet with the centers facing up.
- Drizzle with olive oil then pour in the chicken/vegetable stock honey and wine. Season with mustard seeds or the Dijon mustard, salt & pepper.
- Cover and cook over low heat for 45 minutes turning occasionally.