1 tsp cumin seeds
half tsp hot smoked paprika
1 large onion, diced
1 clove garlic, crushed
2 bell peppers (of different colours if possible)
1 tin chopped tomatoes
1. Preheat the oven to 180°C.
2. Lightly fry the cumin seeds in a little oil for 2−3 minutes. Add the garlic and onion and cook until soft.
3. Add the peppers and cook over a low heat until the peppers have softened.
4. Add the paprika and the chopped tomatoes. Simmer for 10−15 minutes to thicken.
5. Make four wells in the mixture and break an egg into each.
6. Sprinkle the feta cheese over the top and bake for 10−12 minutes until the eggs are cooked through.
7. Sprinkle over the chopped coriander to serve. Great served with fresh crusty bread and pesto.