- 1 tbsp white sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp black sesame seeds
- 1 tsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1/2 tsp sea salt flakes
- 1/2 tsp sumac
- 400-500g young rainbow carrots
- Extra-virgin olive oil to drizzle
- 100g thick greek strained yogurt
- 50g feta, crumbled
- Handful flatleaf parsley, roughly chopped
- Pomegranate molasses to drizzle
- Put all the seeds in a pestle and mortar, lightly crush, then stir in the salt, sumac and some black pepper.
- Heat the oven to 180°C fan/gas 6. In a roasting tin, toss the carrots with a little oil, followed by the spice mix, then roast for 30-35 minutes or until tender. 3 Spoon the yogurt onto a platter, then top with the carrots and the crispy spices from the tin. Add the feta and parsley, then drizzle with olive oil and pomegranate molasses.