Sauteed Cabbage and Carrots
Full recipe with more information and notes from the author may be found here (on food.com website).
- 1⁄2 head cabbage, finely shredded
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1⁄2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ginger, crushed
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Heat canola oil in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add onion and cook until soft.
- Add ginger and garlic, cook for about 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Add carrots, cabbage, salt and black pepper;
- Cook for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add the vinegar and stir to combine.
- Remove from heat. Serve warm.